1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

4 E3 strobes N more leds

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by plb04090, May 15, 2011.

1. plb04090

plb04090 Junior Member
    from Maine

Hey guys I have 4 of the E3 led lights from strobes N more and love them they are bright and work great.The only problem is
    1 I forgot how to change the patten and would like to
    2 I dont know if i can have all 4 of the alternate together. I have all 4 LED with the sync wire tide togther.
    Does any one know if this will work for me or not. Thanks for the input ahead of time if I forget to later

2. bob00

bob00 Senior Member

blue wire is yous flash pattern momtery put + power to it wil change your pattern

yellow wire is your sync wire and make sure all your light are on the same pattern before connect the sync wire together

3. plb04090

plb04090 Junior Member
    from Maine

thank alot man i will try that this weekend

4. plb04090

plb04090 Junior Member
    from Maine

I am back again and just had a chance to do this the past weekend. When i touched the blue wire to my + feed nothing changed. I do have all the yellow wires tied in with each other along with the blue. is there something i am missing?

5. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

E3

My E4's require you to touch the blue wire to ground to change the pattern.

6. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

also, what are you attempting to accomplish with the sync. If you're looking to have 2 flash then the other two you have to set two to the same pattern and then the second two to the next pattern. When you change the pattern you will notice that some of the patterns repeat themselves. That's why! At least that's how my E4's are!