1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

4 corner kit in chevy truck help

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by nv_my_z71, Nov 25, 2008.

1. nv_my_z71

nv_my_z71 Member

I have a 2001 chevy truck and I'm going ot put my 4 corner kit in. Where is the best place to put them? I was probably going to put them in my reverse lights, but not sure on the front. SHould I put them in the daytime running lights or the high or low beams?

2. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

For the front, if you have enough room, put them in the turn signals. the rears you can put them in the turn signals as well since they are amber.

3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hi
    Send me a email and I will email pictures of my 01 chevy with strobes. flykelley930@mac.com please put strobes in the subject line.

Regards Mike

4. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

put hem in high beam headlight...

5. nv_my_z71

nv_my_z71 Member

Thanks guys sounds like everyone has a different spot they like them

6. nv_my_z71

nv_my_z71 Member

Do you have any pics or vids of your truck or any you have done

7. Dissociative

8. nv_my_z71

nv_my_z71 Member

ANy other suggestions

9. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

i can take a vid of mine all done up. its and older body style than yours but will give you the idea.

10. Dissociative

i did this chevy with 16 heads

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s439.photobucket.com/flash/player.swf?file=http://vid439.photobucket.com/albums/qq117/3802george/STROBE STUFF/680eda81.flv"></embed>

[​IMG]