1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

4 bulb hide away kit (brand new)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tubbykid, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

i have a brand superior signals 4 amber colored bulbs, 1 60 watt power supply, 2 15 foot long cables, 2 25 foot long cables and one switch. im asking $400 for all and i'll eat the shipping i have 397.98 in them, i ordered them for a friend when i got mine and he decided he did not want them. if any one is interested let me know otherwise i'll put them on the self till i buy another truck. 937-605-1696

0224091317.jpg

0224091317a.jpg

2. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

the wife says to sell so i am dropping to $300 for all

3. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

i need to sell these lights any reasonable offers??? who knows you mite get some cheep lites

4. MDSP

MDSP Member

5. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

6. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

Well I guess I'm third in line. Pm or email me

7. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

put up your offers or pm them to me and i will email the one who wins

8. MDSP

MDSP Member

I'll take them for 265 you pay shipping.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  9. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

how about this i tell you to pound salt. this isnt an auction here. you cant get pm's due to the fact that your new. and if your selling something then sell it. State a price or say open to offers. Dont say ill let you know who wins. This isnt an auction. i woulnt give you 2 dollars for this now.

10. MoparPlowJockey

MoparPlowJockey Member
    from Indiana

Never heard of the brand. For 198.00 you can get a 90W 4 head kit. Starting price of 400.00 is a little much.

11. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

i do believe i posted twice what i wanted for them, and i did not know i could not get pm's, but if you read the first post then you would of seen my phone number and i wouldn't sell them to you for 2 dollars all i was wanting was some offers you could of posted it or called me with it

12. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

if you want them they are yours give me a call

13. MDSP

MDSP Member

I left you a voice mail. Call mike @ 616 842 1098

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  14. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

sorry i guess my phone is dead i'll go out to the shop and put it on the charger and give you a call after supper

15. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

I called you 2 days ago.

16. MDSP

MDSP Member

no call no show, have not heard antything in two days. Thanks for nothing, will buy elsewhere.

17. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

whatever i talked to a lady yesterday and told her that my son was sick and home from school and he also was home again today so i was not able to leave and go to my other store where the credit card machine is so you do whatever but dont say i never called

18. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

agreed, this kit is worth around 150

19. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

the power supply was that much......but think what you want ............amber bulbs 125.oo...so think what you want

THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD ANY WAY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.