1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

(4) American racing Baja 16x8 5x4.5 4.5 backspacing

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mems, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Mems

Mems Senior Member
    from Maine

Looking to get rid of these wheels. Picked them up to go on the Jeep for winter wheels but I already have two sets and the wife said hell no to these. Tried hiding them beside the garage to no avail. Wheels are 4.5 in. backspacing and fit Jeeps, Ford Rangers, and the like. Fairly decent shape with a few bits of curb rash that have been sanded down to just barely noticable with a set of tires on them. Need a good polish to be perfect but are in great shape overall without it. Cash rules, send me an offer I cant refuse and they are yours! Would work great for Jeeper that need an extra set of wheels for snow tires. Email me at trafficfiveoh@gmail.com.

Attached Files: