1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

4 Am Wake Up Call!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DIESELRAM30, Dec 27, 2004.

1. DIESELRAM30

DIESELRAM30 Member

Well last night the weather forecasters were wrong again, but this time in a bad way. I heard that here in NJ we were going to get a dusting to an inch, so I figured no plowing this time. So I continued to drink my beer until around 1 am. At 4 am I get a call from the boss to come in that there was 3 inches and the main roads needed to be done. Needless to say I hate unexpected wake up calls, and who would of thought that the weather forecasters actually screwed up the opposite way, usually they call for snow and we get none. Well from now on I will be ready wether the forecasters say snow or no snow.

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

A perfect example of why I don't believe weather forecasters! :nod: :waving:

3. snowbunny

snowbunny Junior Member

try thinking of the LUCKY :redbounce guys in Indiana that had 27 inches of the best stuff on earth. I have a friend that was up literally for three days straight consisting off of NO-Doz and caffeine. That is what life is all about. Now if it would just snow enough around here. :rolleyes: