1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

$4-5000 in parts garage sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hickslawns, Jan 7, 2013.

1. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Title says it all. We have slowly been updating equipment the last several years and streamlining to all "like" plows. I just sold my last Meyer plow. I have 3-4 E-60 pumps. At least 3 hoop frames. I need to do an inventory on coils, solenoids, cylinders, shoes, lights, and such. I believe there are 3-4 touchpad handheld controllers out there. If not mistaken all but one are new in box. Time to have a garage sale. We need to reclaim a series of shelves in the shop.

Pictures to follow soon.

Hoop frames with lift arm- $450

E-60 pumps- $600

Touchpad Controllers- $200

E60 pump electric motors- $100

Everything else I need to do a better inventory. Make me a realistic offer. Some stuff I will move on, others I will let collect dust. Never hurts to ask but don't expect an e60 pump for $200. I don't need it, but I am not giving it away. Just trying to be upfront. May sound arrogant or unwilling to deal. This is not my intention. Simply trying to eliminate phone calls from those that feel the need to low ball. I will be as fair with things as I can be. The reality is some of this stuff is not made anymore (hoops) and others I might be high on price. I threw prices out there where the market was last time I checked. I could be off on some of them.

Feel free to call or text 419 233 9339. I don't get on here often (anymore) but will "try" to check PM's.

Pickup is preferred on larger items but will ship at the expense of buyer. Smaller items I am sure I can absorb some shipping. I am located outside of Lima, Ohio. Zipcode 45806 if you want to do a mapquest.

Thank you,
  2. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Just checked some parts catalogs. Seems some of these prices have dropped since last time I bought any.

E60 electric motors- $75
    Touchpad controllers- $175 new $125 used

I have done a bit more inventory. Complete seal kits, cylinder re-packing kits, pivot pins, pistons (might not be technical name for the ram that pushes up your lift arm), wiper seals, etc. Chances are if it was for an e60 pump we had it on the shelf. Only had a couple valve/solenoid combos.

If you need parts, let me know. Some of this is on craigslist, and some is heading to ebay.
  3. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have any right hand support brackets for the ez mount frames? I need one for a chevy.
  4. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Guess I forgot about this ad. Still have some parts left. PM me an email address and I can send a spreadsheet of all parts and prices. Willing to make package deal on the whole thing.

One C8.5 mold board/sector/cylinders/cutting edge. Plow face Needs TLC.
    One 7'6" ploy mold board/sectors/cylinders. Brand new cutting edge.
    One SnowEx 1075 Pivot Pro and controller/wiring.

One e-47
    3 e-60 pumps

More Meyer parts than your local dealer.

No lower mounts. Might be able to put you in contact with someone who does though.