1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

4,500 1997 f350 70k original western 9f uni mount western sno pro two

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CHAPARRAL, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CHAPARRAL

CHAPARRAL Junior Member
    from OHIO

the price is valid at 4,500.00 per a phone call tonight to set up time to pick up with in two days of this posting otherwise posting goes up, equipment is worth about 7,000.00 i dont have time to wait.

97 f350 70 thousand original miles western 9 ft uni mount plow and western sno pro two spreader both in good shape and truck is excellent shape no rust very little plowing been done with this truck and it shows.

If you purhcase truck within the next two days and have cash ill sell this rig for 4,500.00 bottom dollar dont ask for anything less the truck is worth that. I need the funds for another commitment. Exactly that amount and the equipment is well worth your time.

Contact stevehllsbr@aol.com for additional pictures i have plenty and call me now 937 288 2307 to discuss a time to pick it up, title is signed and been notorized cause another guy didnt ever show, promisises promises so come and get it, its a steal

2. kammi10

kammi10 Junior Member

i need pictures!!!!

3. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

E-mail sent!

4. CHAPARRAL

CHAPARRAL Junior Member
    from OHIO

Pictures of the 97 f350 i need emails to send them to

Send to stevehllsbr@aol.com and ill send photos to that email

5. CHAPARRAL

CHAPARRAL Junior Member
    from OHIO

Pics of truck,

i need an email to send pictures to send me an email and ill send pics to that send to stevehllsbr@aol.com you wont beet this deal

6. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

7. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

guys just to let you know i got pictures of it and it looks like a great deal! Good luck!

8. CHAPARRAL

CHAPARRAL Junior Member
    from OHIO

confused

i dont understand why im not allowed to get my posting unless i cam here for some reason it said i had to come here and reply to wkwhaler

9. rednekk frank

rednekk frank Member

Emailed you for pics.

Where in Ohio?

Diesel or gas?

10. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

He e-mail me pictures............it is a 460 automatic 4x4 located in Hillsboro, Ohio..............I have no affiliation with him just helping the guy out since he is new!

11. CHAPARRAL

CHAPARRAL Junior Member
    from OHIO

thanks for the help wkakler i need it the sight is a little confusing at first so yeah i appreciate the help any and all and yeah its a killer deal i just need it gone today to meet another commitment i have so my email is stevehllsbr@aol.com or 937 288 2307 home number

12. tojay22

tojay22 Member

pics of his truck. i cant belive this has not sold yet! only 4500 bucks gets you a truck with only 70k, a nice western salter, and a western snowplow! someone buy it b4 i have to.

SANY0884 put in plowsite 67.jpg

SANY0958 put in plowsite 57.jpg

SANY0961 put in plowsite 77.jpg

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  13. CHAPARRAL

CHAPARRAL Junior Member
    from OHIO

This truck has plenty to offer here it is with it all together somone needs to come and get it, only other thing i can do is just give it away

SANY0987.JPG

SANY0986.JPG

SANY0983.JPG

14. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

wish i lived in ohio

15. CHAPARRAL

CHAPARRAL Junior Member
    from OHIO

For 4,500 its worth coming to get man whats up, the price is right the truck alone kbb at 5,800 without plow 6,900 with plow not including the spreader how about i meat you with a notorized title give me a call 937 288 2307 lets work this out or send that guy at the top of the thread to come and get it the transporter guy. 4,500.00 you got about 3,500 to play with the truck is worth 7,00 easy i need to sell to fufill a nother comiitment by the end of the month give me a call

16. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

wow that thing is a great deal!

17. CHAPARRAL

CHAPARRAL Junior Member
    from OHIO

call me lets work it out there is a guy at the top of the thread that transports maybe he can come get it geeeezzzz i got it priced cheap enough 937 288 2307 call me lets talk maybe we can meet

18. CHAPARRAL

CHAPARRAL Junior Member
    from OHIO

Call me it is a good deal leets work this out

19. CHAPARRAL

CHAPARRAL Junior Member
    from OHIO

Man i wish you all would get in your all cars or trucks and come get this thing, dam it dont snow enough to arouse enough interest in ohio take it to where it belongs its rust free excellent truck you boys wont be disapointed its only got 70k miles on it,

20. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

slow down skippy!!!!!! you sound like you owe money to the mob.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.