1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

4.5 yard salt dogg salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Maclawnco, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

2010 Salt Dogg salt spreader model 1400550SS. Unit is 10' long, all stainless, gas engine, drag chain floor. Holds 4.5 yards salt level with top, can usually get 5 or a bit more in. You need a real truck for this spreader. We have a brand new drag chain and drag chain bearings waiting to be put on that will be included with this sale - but not installed. Had all new spinner shaft bearings put on Feb 2013. Asking $4500, paid considerably more. Since you all will ask, we are selling it since we sold the truck it went on.

see images on our CL ad:
    http://dayton.craigslist.org/for/4615156953.html

2. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

I don't need it, but so you know, linky no worky. I think you linked to the post edit page that only you can see.

3. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Would you tell me what truck you had this on?

4. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

i prefer to talk on phone...will you call me

5. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Matt, if was on an f450. Understand though we added 3 leaf springs to it and it was an on site only truck - not on public roads. To be close to road legal a class 5 or larger will be necessary

6. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

sold, thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.