1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3pt 8ft RPM Tech rotary blower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JD Crawlers, Jan 14, 2012.

1. JD Crawlers

JD Crawlers Junior Member

RPM Tech rotary blower. 3pt hitch, 540 pto, hydraulic chute rotation, hydraulic chute flap, Hydraulic drum rotation to select between the chute and right out the drum, and hydraulic side cutters. Blower is 8ft wide and almost 6ft tall. Made for loading trucks. I bought it sight unseen, but it wont work for that I am doing. I figure it needs 120hp to 150hp to run it. I dont think its seen much use. Dealer priced a similar new one at over 30k. Asking 8,000 or would take a conventional 8ft blower in partial trade. Email me for more pics or a phone number. Thanks

blower ps 1.jpg

blower ps 2.jpg

blower ps 3.jpg

blower ps 4.jpg
  2. JD Crawlers

Blower is still available. Would be interested in trading for a John Deere square baler or some kicker wagons.
  3. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

That sucker is a monster! What hp is that JD you have it in front of? I'd assume something that big would need a pretty hefty size agricultural tractor like you said... sucks it looked like a neat setup
  4. JD Crawlers

Hi, Its a JD 6420, 90hp. I tried it out on a couple banks. 1ft banks will kill that tractor, not to mention the front end will come off the ground if not careful.

5. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

Wow! this is a monster blower!
    Not a toy like some others
  6. JD Crawlers

Price reduced to 4,000. Need the $$ for a down payment on some hay equipment.