1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

375 micro pro snow-ex spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by KGRlandscapeing, Dec 2, 2007.

1. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

i just got it tore the whole thing apart ground every ounce of everything i could get off two coats of primer. then finishd with black rustoleum. motor works i am in the process of figureing out a cable for the flow. its a single speed so its a matter of running a live wire up to the cab and then back. or starting with a live in the cab and going back. its a hitch mount just slides right in. ill put a pic up as soon as i get outside today. ill just throw out a number will start at $250 pm me or 440 781 7888 if i dont answer leave a voicemail ill get back to u as soon as i can. I am in solon ohio

2. 2005DMAX

2005DMAX Junior Member

Please post a picture. I am interested in it.

3. KGRlandscapeing

pics od spreader

[​IMG]

its a link click it and ull get a slideshow.

4. 2005DMAX

2005DMAX Junior Member

How much do you want for this?

5. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Shipping to 20850? This is really too small for a truck, but I was thinking about my ATV...

6. KGRlandscapeing

shoot i havent lookd in to shipping was trying to sell it locally, and it would probably be better for atv or a tractor. 250 obo

7. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I'll give you $250 if you'll ship it reasonable.

8. KGRlandscapeing

well it would be coming from 44139 ill look at shipping tomorrow my computer is being screwd up tonight.

9. Smokey5826

Smokey5826 Junior Member

KGR - is this spreader sold yet? I might be interested in looking at it if its still available.

10. KGRlandscapeing

no its not its still here. if u wanna look at it just give me a call 440 781 7888

11. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

What will that hold?? Dose it run fine and every thing?

12. KGRlandscapeing

snow ex rates it at 3.25cu ft. id say around 150lbs i havent had it on my truck so i dont know for sure havent had it full. ya it still runs good snowex sells a variable speed control for it but it dosent come stock with one. it needs a flow cable put on it i am in the process of doing that my fingers freeze befor i can get to it usally

13. KGRlandscapeing

if ur intrested u can come look at this thing anytime. if i dont turn it soon i may go nuts and pull the trailer hitch out of the truck and put this thing on. that is if i can find the keys to the locking pin on the hitch. anybody more intrested at 200$

14. KGRlandscapeing

i still have this thing if somebody wants it i bought it to go on my truck but as u all have learnd i like to dance with city plows so i dont need another 3 ft hangin off the truck.

15. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Still interested if you'll ship it.