1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

35" toyo M/T's, 265 michelin and dodge center caps for sale!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WilliamOak, Mar 26, 2011.

1. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I have a set of 35" 4 toyo open counrty m/t load range E for sale. About 60% (conservative)tread on them. I don't think I'm going to end up running them this year so up for sale they go.
    $500 OBO?
    They're a $1200 set of tires brand new and at a little more than 1/2 tread so well under 1/2 the price of new sounds fair to me.

I also have a set of Michelin something (cant remember what they call it265/75/16 load range E. they have like 90% tread and were new on my truck when I bought it. I ran them until my first oil change which I did a little early at 4k so thats how many miles are on them.
    They are the second picture and I would like $500 for these, they're $800 new and are damn near new.
    They are the second set of pictures.

I also have a set of dodge center caps, no cracks peeling or anything good condition- $65

Michelin's 2.jpg

Michelin's 3.jpg

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  2. theguynextdoor

theguynextdoor Senior Member

What year center caps for the dodge? Willing to ship?

3. WilliamOak

No idea on the exact year, they're off a set of 3rd gen aluminum wheels so that gives you somewhat of an idea.
    Shipping is no problem they won't need that big of a box

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

What size rim are the toyos for?

5. WilliamOak

18" wheel for the toyos

6. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Wish you were closer. I'd pick th Toyo's up tomorrow!

7. WilliamOak

Road trips are always fun!

8. nymustang50

nymustang50 Senior Member

I dont mean to jack the thread but think of it as a free bump for you. How did you like those M/T's quiet on the road or nah? I'm trying to decide if I should get those for my truck looking for something thats quiet but is still a M/T but has e load range..

9. WilliamOak

I never ran them personally, bought them off a friend and I don't think I'm gonna end up running them this year so might as well let them go.
    From what I've heard from friends that have them is nothing but good things, real quiet for a m/t and they wear very well also

10. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

They are quiet for a mt but they are a mt so don't expect them to be quiet like a all terrain. They are awesome tire though and this is a good buy for someone.

11. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I have 235 Toyo mt's that I run on my 2500hd in the winter. For a mud tire, their pretty quiet. I've had multiple people who have asked me what tires I'm running while their riding in the truck with me and are surprised to hear it's a mud tire, they were thinking some sort of all terrain.

12. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

How far are you from Detroit, MI?

13. WilliamOak

5 hours roughly? never driven there personally so I'm just going off what mapquest tells me. I'm located in Cary, IL

14. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Can you take pictures of the tires for me?

Willing to come down a little since it is a long drive for me?

15. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Nevermind, that's a 6 hour drive. A little further then I'm willing to travel. If you make a trip north and still have them send me a PM

16. WilliamOak

I'll see what pictures I can dig up, price is negociable sure.
    Edit: just saw your post lol I dont plan on heading east anytime soon and if I do it will only be to NW IN

17. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Lemme know where in Indiana, I have Family in North Central. That would make it worth the trip.

18. WilliamOak

Bump, $300 for the michelins
    I bought rims for the toyos but still might want black wheels so they might be back up for sale shortly

19. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

Are the Michelin's LTX's ?

20. WilliamOak

I don't remember what they are but they're sold! Sorry forgot to update the thread