1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

320 Gallon Liquid Deicer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by flykelley, Feb 19, 2010.

1. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hi Guys
    Im selling my 320 Gallon Liquid Deicer. I built it myself and its very heavy duty, It looks a lot like the Turbo Turf. It is set up with in cab controls, a Honda gas engine so you can fill it out of another truck or storage tank without another pump. It has fork tubes on the steel skid along with 4 D rings to lift it by. It is set up for a hose reel. The boom is a 5 head T jet with three heads on each one and a left and right boom sprayer. This unit will spray 15 ft with no problem. Send me a PM or call my cell for more questions. 248 431 6443 I have well over $4000.00 in this unit plus my time, asking $3600.00

IMG_2103.jpg

2. flykelley

3. flykelley

sold-sold-sold

4. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

That must be a nice influx of cash coming into the prep season.

5. flykelley

Yes it is and the phone is ringing off the hook for snow bids. Life is good.