1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

32 Foot Box Plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by creativedesigns, Feb 17, 2008.

1. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Is there even a big enough loader to push something like that? How would you even transport that on the roads?

2. old skool

old skool Senior Member
    from NW IL

My son works for a company that builds plows and spreaders. A lot of the larger push plows are used to clear airport runways, so transporting them between jobs is not required.
  3. DFLS

DFLS Senior Member

Just throw it on this loader, it has chains too:

4. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

Yes I would say they would mainly be used at an airport. They are constantly plowing with several pieces so there is never a need to plow more than an inch at a time.
  5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I'll bet that thing comes apart either at the middle or some other place to be put on a flat bed truck for transport! Airport plowing is such a cool operation!
  6. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

Just throw it on a flatbed, they're 53' long.
  7. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

I could do parking lots in one sweep if there were no cars in the way anywhere:jester:
  8. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Or it was flat beded in and thats where it stays. Like you said maybe an airport. it is cool though.