1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

315/75/16 BFG MT's on PYO's For Sale.....Will Separate

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Apr 29, 2009.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

315/75/16 BFG MT's on NICE PYO rims. Tires are nice. 2 began wearing inside before I replaced front end parts (the plow didn't help), they're now on the rear. As you can see, they started wearing the inner lugs. 1 is about half gone inside, and the other a little more. The fronts are perfect and like new. These tires have only around 3,000 miles on them. New price for the tires was just over $1k. Will sell tires only for $500, rims for $350, centers not included.

Looking at them on the truck you'd never know the 2 were worn like they are. They drive like new down the road too, they are balanced quite well, no vibrating at all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Not sure if the full pic showed, here's another in case it didnt :

IMG_3738.jpg

4. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

just to chime in , those bfg m/ts are some awesome tires, great off road traction, decent snow traction, and awesome tread life. i had a set on my truck for last summer and put 5k on them and sold them in august, and the guy i sold them to commutes every day to different construction sites (heavy equip. operator) and has logged almost 20 k on them to date and they are still solid.

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks LawnPro.....I have to agree. I've ran a couple sets and love them for all of the reasons you listed. I sold a set with a truck at like 20k and they were still more than half there. They wear like iron. The ONLY reason I'm even considering selling them is b/c I am going with a set of 08 H2 wheels and they're 17's so these tires won't fit.

6. tuna

tuna Senior Member

What does PYO mean?

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

It's the RPO code for OEM GM 2500HD alum alloy wheels ;)

8. Cat Man 77

Cat Man 77 Member

DAMN i want that truck. that thing looks so BadA$$.

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol, thanks.........everything's for sale ; )

10. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

are they 8 or 10 ply? I need to get new tires for my 03 2500. Those wheels are super sharp!

11. Cat Man 77

Cat Man 77 Member

haha. your getting more for the wheels and tires, than i have cash or collateral.

12. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Pretty sure 8, they're load range "D". They hold 3,200lbs or more each IIRC.

:)

13. Cat Man 77

Cat Man 77 Member

I have a question for you. If that is a work truck you do you have such nice wheels and all that stuff on it? I'm not bashing it I wish my boss would do some of that stuff. Sorry if I'm hijacking this thread.

14. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol, no prob........I just like doing my own signature stuff to my trucks. They all usually get similar treatment. I actually just put a turbo back 4" exhaust kit on it too. Other stuff I've done to it are: lift kit, rims/tires, shocks, rear air bags, window tint, grille inserts, bug deflector, 6 disc factory bose, actual cloth seats with a flip down console (vs the crappy WT seats), factory LT take out leather wheel, cold air intake, and I just removed the Edge box I had on it, plan to replace it with a PPE Econo. You should've seen it stock!

I just sold My 03 Express Box van. I did inserts, tint, cd player, bass tube, chrome rims, and I redid the front end from the Black WT style to the nice composit type. It was the nicest van around. My guys have it made!!!! (as long as they take care of my stuff, and they do) :)

15. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol, I had to do it. Way off topic, but it's my thread, right!!!!!

IMAGE_030.jpg

vfrdp.jpg