1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

305/65/18 BFG ATs On 2009 Super Cab

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by dmelevsky, Oct 25, 2009.

1. dmelevsky

dmelevsky Junior Member
    from Maine

Has anyone put 305/65/18 BFG ATs on a stock 2009 F350 SRW super cab? I just want to make sure they won't rub and will fit on the stock steel rims. The truck has a Boss poly 9.2 VXT and 1.5 yard polycaster spreader. Thanks for your help.

2. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

check how your mount is set up and if you can lower it casue its probably gonna raise your truck a good few inches depending on how big your tires are now. those are like 35's or so i think

3. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

actually just looked up the size and those are only about 33.5in tall. ive got 295/70/17 on my 06 f250 and they arent even close to rubbing, you should be fine id say.

4. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

had 325 60 20 on 08 sup cab diesel 8 ft western no rub you will need to zip tie the inner fender back a lil bit maybe but you should be ok

5. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Yep, have them on my Crew Cab SRW F350. Only time they rub is at full lock with the plow on, no ballast, and before adding air bags. Since I added airbags, they don't rub at all. When they did rub, it was just a little bit on the side of the Blizzard mount. Great tires for plowing, but they get spongy with a full load of salt on, more-so than other tires I've had.