1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

30" of white stuff

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by greenworldh20, Feb 19, 2003.

1. greenworldh20

greenworldh20 Member

unbelievable! we have all subcontractors out cleaning up lots, re-plowing drives, responding to calls for one-time snow removal...

2 backhoes and one kubota tractor out on lots moving snow.

it is a great thing that we upgraded the answering machine last month. it hold 50 minutes of voice messages!

since saturday, we have gotten 54 phone calls for snow removal/ice control/roof shoveling services.

this has been a great winter season.

2. greenquestlawn

greenquestlawn Senior Member

Glad to hear lots of guys are getting snow this year. here in Mest Michigan has been great as well, only difference is "officially" (the amounts vary greatly depending on the location near the lake) we have had 42.6" FOR THE WHOLE SEASON, and plowed 17 times so far.....go figure.

Ill be honest with ya, you can have the 30" drops, I like the 2" ones better.

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

great on the wallet

hell on the truck

this helps make up for last year

finally slept last night after being up over 48hrs

when i was in my shop and saw snow flakes in front of my eyes
    i knew it was time to go home

cardoctor:sleeping: :sleeping: