1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

30" in central minnesota and look what came in the middle of it.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lazyike, Mar 8, 2007.

1. lazyike

lazyike Member

It was a snowy night in Minnesota as I look back at it. The day was march 1 2007.
    I had been plowing snow for 13 hrs. straight when my wife called..... It was time......

After 3 hrs. I went back out and plowed for another 7 hrs. slept for 3, plowed for another 19 hrs.

So, all in all plowed allot of snow, had my Daughter, and hit a cement barricade and bent the frame on my truck... What a wiled 3 days.....

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

She looks just like your wife!:D

Congratulations :waving: :waving:
  3. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Congrads, yes that storm was fun wasn't it. :cry:
  4. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

Last Friday, my girlfriend had the option to deliver but the trooper that she is she said no one reason being was the snowy weekend forcast. She's scheduled C section on the 14th but doc's don't think she'll make it till then.

This girl was plowing snow up till just a few weeks ago.
  5. unit28

unit28 PlowSite Fanatic

Now that is

Sorry about the truck.
  6. MarksTLC

MarksTLC Senior Member

Congrats on the new addition...
  7. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

Been There

My wife had our son on Feb 11 2003 which it was a scheduled C-section. I had to have her at hospital by 10:00 am. I plowed all night got home at 9:30, took her inright at 10. Then brought her & my son home on Valentines day with forecast of ice storm but only snow & went out that night for another 20+ hours. This was one of Indiana's snowiest winters so I was busy all winter. The bad part was everyone calling me wanting to know what was going in all of our HOA's & what needed plowed, I guess they forgot about my short furlough.