1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3 yrd Fiat Wheel Loader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by donleybrent, Feb 6, 2011.

1. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Loader is a 645B with full cab and heat. Front and rear wipers and front and rear lights. Tires are great and machine works and runs great. It has a newer International motor out of a combine with about 1400 to 1500 hrs on it now. Starts great in the winter without being plugged in and has tons of power. Loader bushings are all good with some slop but not bad at all. Center pin bushings do have some slop though but still very usable. Price is $11,000 or trade for skid steer with pilot controls and cab. Call 989 213 8091 Thanks Brent

DSCF8199.jpg

DSCF8205 - Copy.jpg

DSCF8202.jpg

DSCF8203 - Copy.jpg

2. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Forgot to mention it comes with a good spare tire also.

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Brent I forgot to ask you on the phone, do you know what the HP rating is, and would it easily handle a 14' box?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
  4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

5. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Ill have to check on horse power but i know this motor had more horse than the original one. And yeah it would push a 14ft box no problem at all.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Nice. We'll talk. I want this thing.

7. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Yeah so does that guy from Detroit now that I sent him pics to. He's coming tomorrow now instead of Wed.

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I just sent a text.

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

2 guys coming tomorrow on mine. I think we're lookin good. I'll call you in the am. If the guy from DT shows by then and buys it, it wasn't meant to be lol

10. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Deal pending. Your gonna love this thing Bill.

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Haha hope so!

12. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

My brother said hes gonna miss the crap out of this. I told him he will feel better when hes running the new Cat.lol

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol nice ...........

14. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

What are you getting Brent?

15. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Bought a 236 Cat Skid steer about 4 hrs ago.

16. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

The ol gal arrived to me today. Lovin it already!! Thanks Brent, was a pleasure doing business with you!

17. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Now you have to post pics of it.

18. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

No problem man thank you. Good luck with it. I didnt even get a chance to run it one last time first. Your truck driver had it loaded up by the time I got up there. I personally havent ran that thing in almost a year.lol Anyway have fun with it.

19. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

She's ready to roll, well almost. Brake issue is that the master's both need rebuild kits. It's pouring right past the plungers. A bit wet under there with hyd fluid too, I plan to address it after the season. I was impressed that with only 2 speed it'll still do around 25mph. It's everything I expected and I'm very pleased so far! It did a good job moving piles the other day, and I just picked up an early style HD 14' Protech for it on Fri. All mounted and ready for snow.

Now to get it lettered and a 5" chrome stack :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  20. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

Bill, that looks like a couple of local amc theaters