1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3 yrd dump and 12' flat bed with plows FS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Sharper Edge, Jan 3, 2007.

1. I am thinking about selling 2 of my plow trucks
    1- 1979 chevy 1 ton 4 x 4 3 yrd dump live hydro. 7.5 pro uni mount newer motor very little rust ready for snow. also have tail gate spreader needs installed $4500.00

2-1990 chevy 1 ton 12' flat bed 2 WD 8.2 boss v-plow nice plow truck possible v-box salter $4500.00

PICS UP ON 1-4-07
  2. Pics Coming Soon
  3. Do It All Do It Right

Do It All Do It Right Senior Member

are you selling the whole trucks or just the beds for the trucks
    and if you are selling the dump with the hydraulics does that include the hoses, pump, controls, etc.
  4. Selling the entire truck with plow and salt spreaders.
  5. PIC of 1990

Pic Of The 1990 Gmc Boss V- Blade And Air Flo Salt Spreader MORE PICS TO COME

6. Bump...still trying to sell new pics coming
  7. Do It All Do It Right

Do It All Do It Right Senior Member

im located in the dearborn area and i was just wondering if i would be able to come take a look at the trucks email me at jmkr02@yahoo.com
    thanks andy
  8. Still For Sale Pics Of Dump Up
  9. FaulknerLwnCare

FaulknerLwnCare Member

cant find dump pic

i want to see dump pics
  10. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

11. Thanks for the help with the pics at asphalt convention for the last 4 days...
  12. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

That dump looks nice for its age. Little prep work and paint and it would be like new. I wish I had 4K sitting around, that truck would be nice to have around.
  13. FaulknerLwnCare

FaulknerLwnCare Member

Lets Trade

14. Sent you a link for e mail