1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3 year old western flo pro 2

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by banonea, Feb 4, 2013.

1. banonea

banonea PlowSite Fanatic

I have the deal of the year fore someone. I am going to buy a new western sander tomorrow, but they ain't giving me **** for my western Flo-pro 2 . so I figure if I am going t loose some money, I will loose it to people that can use a great deal. here are the spec:

3 year old western Flo-pro 2.
    Electric drive. Conveyor feed, adjustable shoot, new belts. I made it a hitch mount so it fits right into any hitch . it is not adjustable speed. the box burned out and they are $400.00 new so I put a toggle switch and it works great. you can get the adjustable box if you want but I didn't feel the need. I have it torn down and am bed lining the entire frame and mount as I type but it will be ready to spread tonight. I made a sight window out of Lexan on the side of the hopper so you don't need to open the top to see your remaining produce. Motor is strong and never had issues. it will hold 1000lb of salt or salt/sand and has a spread of about 35' to 40'. I mounted a light that shins on the spinner for better sight when spreading.
    $1500.00 cash firm
    NOW here is the kicker, I need top sell them TODAY or TOMORROW AM at the latest. I would be willing to hold them if someone wants to deposit money in my checking account, I bank at Wells Fargo, but I would need payment tomorrow. Please call me at 507-696-7524 or PM me with a phone # here and I will call you back

I cannot attach all of the photos, PM me with a email and I will send all of them to you
    Attached Images