1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3 year old, running, 10.5 B&S engine FS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Maclawnco, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

I have a 3 year old 10.5 briggs engine off a salt dogg we are replacing. The engine runs well but is being replaced for peace of mind reasons as we just got this spreader off CL. Will be missing the fuel tank as replacement engine reuses existing. Motor needs a new starter but Im going to check with a friend today about taking his off one he junked a few weeks back. Can hear engine run by pull starting it. Will be sitting in my shop next week. Starting bid at $200 and best cash offer takes it.

2. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

talked to my buddy, his starter is from a honda. Probably can get you that engine too if you want. Two good parts engines - or one running and one parts for $200 or better offer.

3. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

this engine is a great backup, make me an offer