1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3 wires left where do they go?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by DieselTurfer HD, Jan 9, 2009.

1. DieselTurfer HD

DieselTurfer HD Junior Member

I am wiring up my 05 f350 which has a 3 port module. The only part left is the wires on the motor relay. The relay that I have is round with a power wire to the pump motor and one to the battery. Now I have three wires left a red with black stripe, brown with red stripe, and a black with an orange stripe. There are two small post on the relay i'm just wondering which side they go on or does it not matter. Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks Scott

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

It doesnt matter which small terminals you put the orange/black and brown/red on. The red/black needs to go on the large terminal that has the hot from the battery on.

3. DieselTurfer HD

DieselTurfer HD Junior Member

Ok that works for me. Thanks for your help Crash.