1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

(3) Western plows and adapter for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AIMscapes, Mar 20, 2010.

1. AIMscapes

AIMscapes Member

I have 3 Western plows that I would like to get rid of. All of them operate perfectly. Below are the details for each of them individually.

(1) Western Ultramount Pro 7.5 with the 2 plug system. This plow is absolutely beautiful! Completely original. Original cutting edge not even worn. I bought this late in the season and the guy who had it before me let it sit outside. I am buffing the moldboard and the shine is coming back, but it is slightly faded. There is absolutely minimal surface rust on some of the pinch points. $1,950 obo

(1) Western Unimount Pro 8.0. This plow has some peeling paint and surface rust. It has plenty of cutting edge left and the fluid was just changed. This plow works perfectly.
    $1,250 obo

(1) Western Unimount Pro 8.5. This plow works perfectly, but the moldboard has a few swiss cheese spots near the cutting edge and at the top. I used it all winter on my dump without issues. Good cutting edge and fluid was recently changed.
    $1,150 obo

(1) Western Ultramount to Unimount adapter. Great shape with very little surface rust.
    $225 obo

Pictures will be posted tomorrow!

2. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

Interested in the Ultramount 7' 6". Got any pics??