1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3 plug

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by fire359, Oct 11, 2016.

1. fire359

fire359 Junior Member

I got a good deal on a fisher ld 7.5 3 plug. Has anyone mounted one on a 2007-2015 gmc? I have a 2011 gmc 1500. Will mm2 pushplates work with this plow? What about a wiring harness? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

2. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

What truck did the plow come off of?

3. fire359

fire359 Junior Member

Not sure, it come with a property my friend bought.

4. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

So do you have the truck side mount and wiring with it? Or just the plow alone?

If you have truck side mount and wiring, see if you can get a couple of part numbers or post pictures.

5. cwren2472

cwren2472 Member

You didn't say if the plow itself is actually a MM1 or a MM2. The pushplates are compatible with either. If the plow is old enough to be a MM1 though, you will likely have problems with the A-Frame on the plow hitting the bumper on that truck.

If the plow has the big yellow handle on the front of the tower that moves the pins in and out, it is a MM2. If it has the pins on the tower with the big handle on the side of each pin to pull them out manually, it is a MM1. 3 plug wiring could be either.

6. fire359

fire359 Junior Member

7. fire359

fire359 Junior Member

The plow is a MM1, won't work with my truck. Thank you for the help.

8. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

I know plenty of guys still running MM1 plows on newer trucks with no issues

9. fire359

fire359 Junior Member

There is a fitment issue with 07-14 gmc, the drop leg hits the bumper.