1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3 Plug Truck side to 2 Plug plow side CAN I?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by mppd20, Dec 8, 2010.

1. mppd20

mppd20 Junior Member

I have an isolater module and harness on the truck side with three plug setup the part number is f26400. I have a two wire plow side. Is there any way to make this work or am I looking to buy a new harness? If so, which is the easier harness to change? I am not concerned about lighting right now, just want to get the plow going,

2. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Change your plow to 3 plug. Your local Fisher dealer should be able to hook you up with what you need or you can go on the website and figure it out and order from CPW. If you post up your truck info, someone may know what you need.

3. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

All you need is a 26359 and 26347 and the plow will work on your truck's 3 plug setup.

4. new-b plower

new-b plower Junior Member

Hey repoman, is this a hard transformation process, for a average mechanically inclined individual? Any type of instructions through Fisher for install?

5. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Are you doing the same thing the OP is doing? Or are you wanting to re wire your truck from a 2 plug relay system to the 3 plug ISO setup?

6. new-b plower

new-b plower Junior Member

Trying to change my mm1 from a 2 plug to a 3 plug. Plow side. Thanks!