1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3 plug plow to a 2 plug harness

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by silvaback, Dec 21, 2008.

1. silvaback

silvaback Junior Member
    from MA

I bought a 2000 Ford with a MM SEHP (2 plug) harness wired in already.
    I finally found a plow but it has three plugs. What do I need to do to
    hook up this (3 plug) plow to my (2 plug) harness?

2. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

If that is the 2 plug setup that has the relays in it, heres an option for ya. You could take that off your truck and sell it to me, then contact the guy named Doakster on here and buy the 3 plug setup he has sittin around from his old plow, he bought a new V and got new wiring.

Im looking for a 2 plug with relays setup for a Fisher MM1 plow for a friend of mine, and if you have one and want to do this deal, let me know.

3. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

All you need is a 9 pin harness 8246 and a 2 pin power harness 21294 aka 8245. It's easy to swap over. Instructions come in the bag for the 9 pin harness. The plow your looking at is a SEHP right? You can also go to Fisher's website and E Search part numbers to see schematics and diagrams. Good luck