1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3 plug onto 99 Chevy 1500 (NBS) with HIDs- no truck low beams?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by JFon101231, Nov 24, 2013.

1. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

First time installing onto a truck with HIDs - I assume this might be the problem? No low beams on either side of truck. Plow headlights are working when set to low beam but I'm alone and its sunny so can't tell if it actually is low or they are the highs... Double checked all connections and nothing is wrong there as far as reversed polarity from what I can tell. I'm not getting 12v at pin K at the module on either port 3 or 4.

:help:

2. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Nevermind. When plugging in the plug back to the HIDs, I had put it so it would "lock" on the molded tab. The kit was probably designed for a '03-up b/c when I flipped over that plug they work now.

3. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

I've never had a problem with my HIDs and plow on my 2006 2500HD