1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

(3) Municiple Salt dogg stainless vbox spreaders

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Maclawnco, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Have 3 units for sale. In the pic, will start with closest to camera.

First is a 9' 4 yard capacity salt dogg model http://saltdogg.com/Salt_Spreader/3_4MunicipalHopperSpreaders/1400500SS.html
    Runs great and needs nothing as of when we put it away last spring. Retails around $7, asking $4500.

Second is a 10' 2.5 yard capacity salt dogg model http://saltdogg.com/Salt_Spreader/GasHopperSpreaders/SCH120SS.html with 16" side extensions bringing the capacity to 4 yards or more. Had a new drag chain installed Feb 2013, new Briggs engine Nov 2011.
    Runs great and needs nothing as of when we put it away last spring. Retails around $4500, asking $3500.

Last is a 10' 4.5 yard capacity salt dogg model http://saltdogg.com/Salt_Spreader/3_4MunicipalHopperSpreaders/1400550SS.html
    Runs exceptional. Just had entire back end replaced from a snowstorm damage under insurance. All new bearings, chains, spinner and chute on this. Retails around $7, asking $5000.

2013-09-09 10.02.44.jpg

2. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

For all the stuff your selling, I think you would be way better off with a reputable auction company coming in and auctioning everything off for you. Its the right time and with good advertising you could get big money. At least that's how it works around here

Goodluck

3. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Problem is, Im only getting out if i can get good money for all this. i don't want to commit to selling with an auction co and get crap money once i notify my contracts.

4. alsam116

alsam116 Senior Member

your quitting snow? saw your ad on cl but do you have any 8' spreaders or just the big ones listed? edit... just saw your plow listing for when you sell all these, might be interested in the speed wing if you have complete mount and wiring for 03 250. let me know on here or pm when your ready to deal

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  5. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Might quit snow, might not, might keep only the cream acts for my manager and myswlf. Who knows. I'm in an eff it mood recently. I do have an shpe2000 I gave to a friend that ill probably take back if these all sell.

6. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

get your salt down in a hurry with these. We average about 2.5 minutes per acre with the big ones.

7. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Pm me or call my cell tomorrow. Interested in the 9 footer. 847-451-0129