1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3 light bars, which bulbs?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by MowingisMaddnes, Dec 8, 2008.

1. MowingisMaddnes

MowingisMaddnes Member

I have three different light bars

1) Target Tech Highlighter Model 452142 Series A
    SAE WW3-93

2) Force 4 SAE W3-82

3) Highlighter Federal Signal Company HL Series B

All three light bars and bulbs look similar, but I am not 100% sure if they take the same bulb? Does anyone know if bulb H55H112 55 Watt Replacement Bulb for Delta Rotators will work for all three?

Thanks, aj

2. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Those are all H1 Bulbs... You can get them from any place that specializes in bulbs. The H55 stand for Halogen 55 watt, The H112 is the bulb hence the H1 12 volt, Then they added the 55 watt just to make it stand out.

That bulb should be like a spade connector with a C-clip that goes overs the flange at the base of the bulb.

Price should be somewhere in the area of $7-$25 depending on where you go and what kind of deal you can get. The cheap ones are just as good as the more expensive ones.

3. MowingisMaddnes

MowingisMaddnes Member

Thanks

I almost bought H1 12V 55W bulbs off the web today for about $10 each. Found them at the local farm store for $3.99! wow...

Stopped at WalMart, yep they had H1 bulbs for $4.78...

4. bharry20

bharry20 Senior Member

those are the same bulb that the japs use for the headlight bulbs in their cars. they are available at any parts store.