1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3 Footer 2/14/07

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Aug 23, 2007.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

This is the 3 footer that smacked us in 2007 during valentines day. We got 3 foot of snow fast. I wish I had pics of the trucks out in the stuff but i have pics of the quad. 2000 arctic cat 400 2/wd pushed 3ft of snow with no problem. At times the snow was higher than my quad. I used the quad to do sidewalks. And I used my old truck to plow the driveways but i have recently gotten rid of it and bought a 2003 Ford F-250 with a 8ft fisher minute mount 2.

000_0694 (Small).jpg

000_0695 (Small).jpg

000_0696 (Small).jpg

000_0697 (Small).jpg

2. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

Awsome pics. Gotta love Arctic cat. Never let me down. I have a 650. brother has a 400. and my uncle has a 500. all of them are arctic cat green. You hear they are coming out with a 950 cc quad?

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

ya. i had a drag race on pavement with a 1999 400ex and i burnt it down. then i went up against a 2000 suzuki quadmaster 500 burnt it easy. this thing has so much power it isnt even funny. I mean i was plowing some snow higher then the seat and the rear tires didnt spin. But I am going to sell it with the plow and winch. I wanna get a 500cc. But I would like to stay around the year 1998-2001. I like the style of mine. and dont really wanna change it. and i also want to get a 4/wd ;-)

4. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

i guess you going to be set for big on this year ! nice truck

5. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

If yours can push that much with 2wd. imagine what my 650 can do in 4x4 with the diff locked. push a mountain.

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

hell go for it. i couldnt get in the driveway because a bunch of snow fell off roof and couldnt get in with my old truck because i would have gotten barried. snow i used that. because snow blower was dead from sitting in back of truck so I used the quad and it did it. i was surprised. my quad pulls my 23ft bayliner. weighs about 6000k with trailer. pulled with no strain.

7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a good set-up!

8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

here it is for you none believers lol jk

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2007
  9. Lawnboy89

Lawnboy89 Member
    from CT

sweet.....but i dont know how you beat a 400ex with a 400cc utility quad

10. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

He got thru the gears a lot easier then I did. But I burnt him. Hard to believe but it did.