1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

(3) Blizzard Plows 810 Pre-DD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kmwharley, Apr 5, 2012.

1. kmwharley

kmwharley Member

(3) Blizzard plows. All three are 810s and are all pre douglas dynamics. 2 of them are "Erie Specials" I have the three plows, 3 or 4 sets of lights, one set of wiring, one mount for a 2001-2009? chevy, and a few controllers (one touch pad, one or two shoebox with joystick and a shoebox with rocker switches). Need to sell but not going to ***** them as I am just getting out of the business. They have not been used in two years and I do not have a truck to use them with now so cannot test them to verify they all work right now. They all worked flawlessly when put away. One is in waterford and two are in holly. Would be a great deal for someone that wants a universal fleet of plows. Dont have pics as the plows are not at my home currently. Please email with other questions. Serious inquires only. $7500 for whole set will consider splitting up but it will be 2500 per plow and additional for any extras (each plow will come with lights, plow, and one controller).

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

How old are these plows and can you get pictures?

3. kmwharley

kmwharley Member

I believe the oldest is about an 02 or so and the other two are about 05-06. It will take a little time if you want pics, they are about two hours from me. Shoot me a pm if you are serious and we can get a phone conversation going.

4. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

sell them back to Jerry. He rehabs them and sells them for $4k or better im told

5. forbidden

forbidden Senior Member

Are these plows still hanging around?