1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3 Blizzard 810's for sale complete!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dodge2500, Feb 25, 2011.

1. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I am selling 3 Blizzard 810 Snow Plows that are complete. They are currently on a 2006 Dodge 2500, 2008 Dodge 2500, 2008 Dodge 3500, and we also have a complete truckside mount, harness, and lights for a 2008 Ford f-250. I am asking $2,700.00 each. They all had new cutting edges at the start of the season and they all have a lot of life left on the edges. Only reason for selling is that dealer support has faded substantially in our area and we are switching all of our Blizzards to match our other trucks which have Wideouts. Plows are not perfect but are in pretty good condition. You can email me at snowbegonellc@gmail.com for more info. I will get pictures soon but they all are still mounted on the trucks and need to be washed. Thanks for any interest.

2. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

They are all 2005 or newer Power Hitch 1 with joystick controller.

3. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I will try and get pics today sometime.

4. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Funny thing I just posted a thread on another site about how DD is failing to keep up with customer needs for their Blizzards now and how they killed a great product.....I didn't post the thread here because it would have just disappeared

5. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

The only problem with our dealer is they sold out to another guy that just flat out is terrible. I know other Blizzard dealers who are great but just too far away. The plows have been great for us and will make someone a great used wing plow for less than half of new.

6. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

7. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

We are keeping the snow deflectors as well as the air foil.

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

We had talked about these before. Please PM me your absolute bottom doallar on everything together. You're price is fair, it is, but we really have no use for the truckside mounts you have. If anything, price complete without mounts would work too, it just makes the package a bit more worth while.

9. frdtrckmnrich

frdtrckmnrich Junior Member

Price on truck mount and wiring harness for 08 f250 please.

10. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

nice cummins! and nice protech rack. good luck with the sale(s)

11. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I would take $600 for all the truckside stuff including the lights and light tower. The only thing you wouldn't get for the truckside is the controller. Let me know

12. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

Thanks! All three of the trucks shown are Cummins. We love those diesels.

13. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Nice fleet man. I wish I was closer I would be all over 1 or 2 of them

14. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

Thanks! It only takes a road trip.

15. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'm still on the fence on these, I have to sit down and talk to my partner. I have some interest in one of my MVP's, if it sells I'll for sure take one, if not 2 or all 3. I just don't want you to think I'm kicking tires. It's going to just be a matter of timing if we can work something out or not ;)

16. frdtrckmnrich

frdtrckmnrich Junior Member

Where are you located in Indiana?

17. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I am located in Wanatah, Indiana about 20 miles from Michigan City and 15 miles from Valparaiso

18. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

Bump.. We are open to offers on these.

19. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Good looking plows....we have begged DD to let us handle parts for the blizzards...put the diagrams on the web and blow the stuff out, finding parts online is near impossible. They wont do it because theres a dealer 60miles away in Maryland(that never has parts when we need them)....They will do it if we buy 20+ plows...(which we dont want)

20. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

I really don't think DD wants the Blizzard like to succeed. They are totally killing everyone right now. I have been waiting 4 weeks for angle cylinder and a box wing, the dealer said they are on back order.