1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3 acre lot with 10' pusher

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by 3311, Aug 29, 2008.

1. 3311

3311 Senior Member

What do you think ? Can a lot this size be done in a 5 hour window with this box ?

2. Marbleman

Marbleman Senior Member

You should be able to do a 3 acre lot with a 10 foot pusher in 1.5-2 hrs depending on degree of difficulty with the lot and amount of snow.

Your truck with an 8' plow could do 40-60k sq ft. per hour

3. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Um no more than 2 hours with a rookie.

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I'd scap the skid and go with an F 350 with a 8611lp and that way you can plow at like 30 mph and knock that lot out in less then 1 hour.;)

On a serious note I think you will easily do that lot in under 2 hours with your 2 speed skid and 10 ft pusher.:drinkup:

5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Under 2 hours, definetaly. Probably 1.5 hours with an operator with some experience.

6. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

are you going to be using the machines to plow? or just get like 65 hard working spanish employees and give them those extra wide shovels

either way , i think its not big deal in less than 5

7. 3311

3311 Senior Member

Sorry but I'm really just looking for some serious responses. But Thanks.