1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3/7/08-3/9/08 NE Ohio

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Here are a few pics, would like to try and get more. Got about 20-24 inches of snow and lots and lots of drifts. Spent 5pm Friday till 5pm Sunday in the truck:dizzy: Still went out and plowed more today

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

here are a few more, hopefully grab a few more pics tomorrow

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  3. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

Tom
    Thanks for the pics. Look busy up there.

4. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Yes Josh it was a busy 3 days up here. There was no way to keep up with it. Nice pics Tom.:waving:

5. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Nice pics Tom. Looks like you guys had some fun making the payup

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I hate that with the dumpsters you think they would line them up for easy plowing.

7. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Thanks guys:waving: I think we were all busy here in Ohio. I am so proud of my Chevy and little 7.5 Meyer being able to make mountains like that. Although I think after this storm, the stuff that was wearing out on the blade, is beyond worn out now:nod:

Grandview, they never make it easy to plow. Just gotta do a bunch of back dragging, which gets old after 3 days

8. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

ya yhis snow wasnt going anywhere either once it got deep it would just stack right up. i couldnt move it back so there is no room left.

9. willofalltrades

willofalltrades Member

oh this last storm was a fun one... luckly the hydrolic hose on the New Holland LS 180 I run decided to wait till sunday to break and not friday or saturday night lol I made some serious piles with that thing lol

10. willofalltrades

willofalltrades Member

Oh... and I drive a Ford focus to the site... nothing like getting stuck at almost EVERY red traffic light lol

11. KGRlandscapeing

haha will trade that thing in r u nuts i dont care how many miles to the gallon it gets if u dont drive something with 4 wheel drive in ohio ur nuts.

12. Easy

Easy Senior Member

Here are a couple I took from my place.
    Don

13. Easy

Easy Senior Member

Sorry, Hughes.net decided to take a break in the middle of trying to post the pictures.
    I will try again.
    Don

IMG_1487xx.jpg

IMG_1489xx.jpg

IMG_1490xx.jpg

IMG_1495xx.jpg

14. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Very nice pics there Easy.

15. Easy

Easy Senior Member

Thanks, we had a bit didn't we? I live in LeRoy, just north of Hambden, and I think we got around 24 inches. Hope we are done for a while, I am running out of room to pile it at some of my customers. At least at my place I could move it if need be.
    Take care.
    Don

16. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Very nice Don:waving: Those are some pretty big piles for your house. I hope we are done till next winter now

17. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures!

18. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

nices pics Tom...
    but strange to see WM and Allied dumpster next to eachother

19. KGRlandscapeing

not really around here everybodys a cut throat and if thats in the strip mall diffrent companys looking to save everywhere. and if is a chain place and tey have stores some place just get a deal

20. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Very nice pics there easy! When u where getting all that snow, i had tstorms and 60 temps!:dizzy::cry: