1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3-6?....more like an inch.

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by MileHigh, Feb 14, 2008.

1. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

They forecast 3-6 in denver...yea more like an inch to an inch 1/2. It all turned to slush by 9:00a, pushed some slush around for a couple hours and called it quits. Since it got up to 68 de got damn grees yesterday.. it barely stuck, just melted. At least I got a push in. I wasn't too into taking pics this morning..so heres all I got.

102_0634.jpg

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

nice truck n plow....:yow!:

3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Truck looks nice... A little snow is better than all rain!

4. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures, keep them coming. How much snow have you guys got?

5. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

I think denver is just a little under average this season @ about 40 inches for the year.
    Average for the whole year is just above 60 inches. Ive gotten 12 events and about 120 hours in so far this season,..needless to say..I need some more snow before lawn season kicks back up...I want a new trailer darnit!!

6. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

That is a good amount of snow you get. Keep those pictures coming.

7. PlowKid

PlowKid Junior Member

Yeah they said 5-9" here in Castle Rock. More like 2" Still plowed for about 6 hours though. Went out about 7am. That was kind of nice instead of like 1am.