1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3-5in for iowa

Discussion in 'Weather' started by jce4isu, Jan 19, 2007.

1. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

2nd week in a row not bad lets see if we get it

2. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah they say 4-6 again for Northwest Illinois on Sunday. But these are very early forecasts...;)

3. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

we got reports of 3-5 for omaha, and weather always flows right into iowa after us.

4. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Joe where are you hearin this? I read on accuweather only 1-3. I like your 3-5 alot betterpayup :D Hope there right!!

5. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

6. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

Same with me NOAA and KCCI, the main part of the snowwall is suppose to be in a angle from like s.w. IA threw DM and up towards Marshallton is to get between 3- 5 areas se and farther north 1-3. xysport

POPO 4994 ho do you like your wings on that boss they come in pretty hand for like scooping ? looking to get a set have 2 town homes that are pains to wind row because of the drives on both sides!!

7. iakentdoz

iakentdoz Senior Member

as long as it's over 2" but 5" sure would be nice. I sure had fun with the new plow last Monday. Now I wish I had a spreader for sand. Just bought more ice melt today. Time to get the truck cleaned up:redbounce

8. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

if you want to try my boss v let me know suck for back draging once you get used to it you will wove it

9. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Accoriding to the radar is like right on the edge of Henry county. Im just waitin now. They are still callin for 3-5 for us!!:D

10. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

So how did everyone do this weekend??

11. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

we got about 5

12. iakentdoz

iakentdoz Senior Member

we got 4" wish it was more. snow tonight, 1-2" maybe. Lets hope.

13. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

so i have not reply to you on that offer jce4isu my computer at home froze up me so only time I can get on here is at work.
    Had one of my property managment company's call me today and said that they are going to have to let another crew do my Pleasant Hill job because the triation home superviosr is bitching and lieing to her say that we are doing a crapy job, one that I was not out sunday and the driveways where all pack down , funny thing is I was there twice on sunday Once at 2am tell 4:30am and back at it again at 4pm and I personaly hand shoveled a few drives that night. two I was ask yesterday afternoon to go do some clean up on it because it got a little warm and the pack down was now coming up so I sent a guy out last nigth around 5pm he was out 1 1/2 hours saw no snow on the drives and scraped a lot of the pack down up, so the building sup calls again today say ing we did a s-- job again and she has to pull me I got my friend going out before this other crew starts to take a few pic's and I show them to the property manamnet company. I do not now whats up this guys a--- I think hes trying to get more work for one of his buddys or something, :realmad:

I hate liers :angry:

14. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

loved it. i made more the first snow fall but two weeks in a row.[​IMG]
    i did more ice control the first weekend.