1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3-5 in Woodland Park, CO 1-30-08

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by TL697, Jan 31, 2008.

1. TL697

TL697 Senior Member

Here's a pic from last night...

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thats a cool picture, maybe somthing you should frame! Looks like you guys had a good storm last night!payup
  3. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

i need to start a a fund for u to get a real light on top
  4. TL697

TL697 Senior Member

Yeah, it's on the list...
  5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

how do you like the northman... never see them in my area
  6. KGRlandscapeing

this was also gonna be my question how dose it work and how quick is it and back dragging?

120 will get u an echo rotater suck the amps and be real anoyying if u dont have a bar LED ones run like 250 kinda high if u ask me and i dont feel that they back the punch in the snow. i dno maybe its just diffrent brands like the whelens on the cop cars around here will make u close ur eyes and have black spots.
  7. TL697

TL697 Senior Member

Don't have any complaints... Seems to work good so far...

Basically, I bought it from a guy who had just purchased it new, and used it once...

He decided that he didn't want a plow on his nice new shiny truck, so I offered him $2500 cash for a 2 month-old plow that had been used once...

I was the best deal at the time... It also came with a set of new Pro wings that I have yet to install...

I plan to put the wings on, shortly

One of the only things I plan to do is weld a piece of pipe where the skid shoes go through the holes in the plow. w/o them the holes are wearing extremely fast, and becoming sloppy. I need the shoes for my drive (1 mile gravel), and a few others that are not pavement...
  8. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures keep them coming.
  9. TEX

TEX Senior Member

thanks for the pic................

nice truck and mods?
  10. jeepxj

jeepxj Member
    from co

lucky you we got maybe an inch on Cheyenne Mountain and nothing in the springs:realmad:
  11. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Your lucky to get that much. I have seen no more then 3 inches in a single event yet.
  12. Jbowe

Jbowe Senior Member

Tl, thats the safeway there in Woodland Park right? My comany is the one that did all the concrete walls in 96-97 when it was built. If you were there then we had a lot of snow that winter as well. I had a home out in Indian Creek in Flourisant when we were there. My father inlaw lived in Deckers as well. I bet that places has really grown since we lived there. I also did the concrete at the woodland park research and development out on the high way to deckers just past Burkharts and the quickmart just up the highway from Green river falls. Also did the storm damage to the Green river falls Motel when a storm washed out the back side of the foundation from the creek. Do you plow those as well?
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2008
  13. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

nice truck, is the rear bottom quarter behind the back tires painted tan or is that just me?
  14. TL697

TL697 Senior Member

No, it's black truck bed lining...
  15. TL697

TL697 Senior Member

I've only been here about 4 months... My Father built homes out here in the late 70's, early 80's, and My sister was born in Colorado Springs. I grew up vacationing out here and remember Woodland Park when Hwy 24 was 2 lanes...

I bought 36 acres about 6 miles south of Divide, CO on Hwy 67. I'm currently building 2 homes on our property, but the winter has not been kind...

I don't have too many plow accounts, yet, but they are building slowly. The Safeway parking lot from the above picture is a subcontracted job...
  16. KGRlandscapeing

ya man chip gaurd