1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3/4 ton GMC rears

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SCAPEASAURUSREX, Dec 16, 2002.

1. SCAPEASAURUSREX

SCAPEASAURUSREX Senior Member
    from NJ

I have a set of rears from an 88 GMC 2500. It's a GM 14 bolt and the front I believe is a dana 44 ? Have either 4:10 or 4:11 gears, dont remeber ? Complete from brake to brake, but lines need to be replaced and brake pads / shoes... Never used them , Baught to install in a Jeep , ( yes a Jeep , long story ) have been sitting in a grage for about 7 or 8 years. Came from a working truck that was converted to a monster truck with military axles.. Please e mail if you would be interested , can take pics if wanted.. c.tierno@worldnet.att.net

2. SCAPEASAURUSREX

SCAPEASAURUSREX Senior Member
    from NJ

Please make offer for these rears, I need to clear them out of the garage.... Thanks