1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3/4 ton Dodge Meyer / Buyers combo

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Dec 8, 2004.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

1989 Dodge W250 4x4, 360 V8, 727 auto, ps,pb, Meyer Blade with fresh E-60 pump, Almost new Buyers tailgate spreader rusty but pushes snow excellent. motor & trans have less than 500 miles since installed asking $2500.00 contact: Ian at 586 405-1321 between 9-5 est Located in Warren, MI plow pump and spreader is worth about 1500.00 alone

2. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Do you have any pictures???

3. dacse

dacse Junior Member

I would be interested in seeing some pics. Also would you sell the spreader separate?

4. Metro Lawn

I will try to grab some pics today. I have to run over to the other yard anyway. We will not seperate the spreader, but we do have a Grotech tailgate with swing away mounts. It needs a spinner shaft bearing which I think you can get from SnowEx which bought Grotech out. This is the low profile model that holds 600-700 lbs. Will take $250 for it.

5. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

pics please

please send pics of complete truck an the extra grotech spreader i might buy it all . do ya need anything i have a few mowers i would trade etc. lets talk email me at philcolandscape@aol.com or call me at 502 439 7991 thanks george

6. Metro Lawn

I took some pics of the truck, but it was at night. Hope this helps.

brown10005.jpg

7. Metro Lawn

Here is the front. E-60 just rebuilt.

brown10003.jpg

8. Metro Lawn

One more of the front. I don't have any pics of the Gro-tech. It is at the warehouse where we store equipment. If I get down there I will take some pics.

brown10002.jpg