1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3/21/2011and could see a foot of snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grf_1000, Mar 21, 2011.

1. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

i dont know about any of you but i'm sure ready to put the plows up for the season. last week we hit 60 degrees 1 day and that put the "spring time" bug in me. now its back to plowing. though our season average is just over 155" and we've only had 115" i guess its time for the end of March to kick us in the booty.

2. jklawn&Plow

jklawn&Plow Senior Member

We might get that snow after you I hope it goes south.

3. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

I hear ya. I spent 11 hours yesterday sweeping up 23 yards of sand/gravel for spring cleanup. We are looking at 5-10" tommorrow night and wednesday. Must be about fishin time pretty soon.

4. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

yeah we had 70 degree weather the other day and some landscapers have started their spring cleanup already. we had snow today but it didnt stick

5. forbidden

forbidden Senior Member

The fat lady has definitely not sung here yet either. 10cm in the last 24 hours, another 10 overnight tonight, more for the rest of the week and it is all headed east.

6. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I think we are pretty much done here. U never know though. I am gonna keep all the plow stuff out, but we are starting to advertise and call people for spring work.