1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3/10/09 Blizzard, Fargo ND

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Mar 11, 2009.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Got about 10 inches out of this one. Here is a few pics. Will have a few videos to come when i get some time.

Getting Deep!

Fixing a cutting edge.

The healthy diet!

This is how deep some of the roads were around town. Some became inpassable with a payloader without digging your way through them first.

2. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

3. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

looking forward to the vids :drinkup:
  4. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

hahahaha, i just noticed in my last pic, the short busses lined up behind me!! lol
  5. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Looks like a good time. That storm went north of me here in the twin cities. We just barely got an inch.
  6. 350-CHEVY

350-CHEVY Member

we just go lots of wind, we were supposed to get a good dump from that storm but it didnt happen
  7. doh

doh Senior Member

It didn't miss us in Fort Frances.
  8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

sweet pics...i cant wait for ur video. This is ur time to shine, ur the only one that gets snow from march-april:drinkup:
  9. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

couple more

10. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pics, nice equipment.

I'm jelous of the snow, not sure why, as whenever it snows I hate it. Guess it's been to long since our last snow fall. LOL
  11. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

Nice pics.
  12. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

All our snow is melted away, I'm jealous also.
  13. 05Duramax073

05Duramax073 Member

Ours is all gone now to. I was excited with the way winter started for us, then it fizzled out. We had arctic air all winter. But not enough of the white stuff.
  14. 01CTD2500

01CTD2500 Member

Yeah this blizzard was a pain in the ass... we didnt get as much snow as you guys but pleanty of wind and it made the drifts ROCK hard..
  15. seventwenty

seventwenty Member

I'd buy a camera to take pictures of the storms up here myself but you do such a nice job of documenting them 4x4farmer! Gotta love that Cat gettin' it done :drinkup:
  16. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

sweet pics thanks for sharing:drinkup:
  17. Lakewlc

Lakewlc Junior Member
    from CT

great pics
  18. jhakarter

jhakarter Member

Ya this storm was just like the first blizzard this year, with one exception, not many places to put snow at, unless they have been hauled out of. See your guys equiptment running around town all the time.. Nice stuff thats for sure!
  19. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Thanks for the comments guys. Just got in from hauling the lots that are a must haul right away account. Now its time for some sleep!!! Then back to hauling on sunday. Hopefully will get a few videos up this weekend.
  20. fireball

fireball PlowSite.com Veteran

I'll add a few pictures to this blizzard

blizzard 2.jpg