1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

3-1 Snowsport plowing pics

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by 98tacoma, Mar 2, 2008.

1. 98tacoma

98tacoma Junior Member

Pics plowing with my Snowsport plow. We got about 8" of new and I was impressed with the way the Snowsport handled it, even if it was going over the plow near the end of my drive.

100_0429.jpg

100_0430.jpg

100_0431.jpg

100_0432.jpg

100_0433.jpg

2. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

so how much does one pay for that? Glad it worked for you. you forgot the finished pic with you standing next the clean driveway and a big pile at the end the the snowsport hanging of the end of the truck:D

3. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Ok im not going to bash that plow any more! Sorry snowsport! Looks good!

4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

it just sucks to get out and move it... does a decent job tho...worth it for sumone who isnt trying to make money.... nice picsss:drinkup:

5. 98tacoma

98tacoma Junior Member

Grn Mtn,
    I paid about $700 for mine. Said it was a demo version, but it looked brand new when I got it. Paid about $150 for the front receiver hitch for it, took about 1hr total install time.

6. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

thats half the cost of a fisher homesteader plus you can put all kinds of goodies on that front hitch like surf casting fishing platform, or a winch for pulling out stumps.

I would put the wings on though i saw in their website, you do have the rubber cutting edge or is it just the aluminum "door" part?

7. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a big briefcase.

8. FTGUprprtyMaint

FTGUprprtyMaint Member

i think it looks more like a bleacher with handles....

9. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Does an impressive job for being such a small, simple plow. As said before looks like it work great for a personal drive.