1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2Yr Old EZ-V Trouble

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by SLAMllc, Feb 3, 2007.

1. SLAMllc

SLAMllc Junior Member
    from CT

First time this year it snows 3 inches. Go outside, truck is outside, clear off snow and climb in. Plow lifts and lowers fine. Plow Scoops and V's fine. When trying to angle left or right only one side moves. When angle left, left side pulls back right side stays still. When angle right, right side pulls back left side stays still. My initial thought was that it was acting like it was in the independant side control (when you hold the mode button down for 3 seconds.) But this is not the case because that mode works fine. Just seems like the two sides are not locking together? Any suggestions?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

I only ever had that problem happen one time, and I tracked it down to a faulty controller (it was on a Western,same controller though) Do you know someone you can swap controller's with? Then you'll know for sure.

3. SLAMllc

SLAMllc Junior Member
    from CT

Thanks for the reply, I don't know anyone else around here with the ez-v. I guess its off to the dealerpayup . I figure it has to be something with the electronics because both sides move up and back in different modes, so I guess the hydro. end is good. Funny how it worked fine a few months ago when I parked it and first time out to use it doesn't work right. :mad: