1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2yd Stainless Steel V-Box Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Junior MO, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Junior MO

Junior MO Member

For sale is a 8ft Hi-Way stainless steel salt spreader. Approx 9 years old and in great shape for the age. Good drag chain and new spinner assembly with new bearings. Other new parts include starter, solenoid, coil, and battery. Has Briggs 10.5hp motor. Comes with controller, wire harness, and manual. Asking $3000. E-mail rdavis@rolandoutdoor.com with questions or inquires.

DSCI0007.jpg

DSCI0008.jpg

DSCI0009.jpg

DSCI0010.jpg

2. Junior MO

Junior MO Member

Bump to the top.

3. goodlivin33

goodlivin33 Senior Member

how far will it sling salt..i have accounts that i have to get under cars with?

4. Junior MO

Junior MO Member

Full throttle, about 30ft. We don't try to sling under cars often; we just go back during closed hours and apply to areas missed, if needed. Does well in wide open areas.

5. Junior MO

Junior MO Member

Bump up for today.

6. Junior MO

Junior MO Member

Bump up for the day.

7. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

That is is a nice setup and if you were closer I would be very interested in it. My buddy runs one and he loves it. For being 9 years old the stainless holds up great. Good Luck on the sale.

8. Junior MO

Junior MO Member

Bump up. I may be able to help with delivery, depending upon distance.

9. goodlivin33

goodlivin33 Senior Member

is the salter still for sale.. i live in western il...and am interested

10. Junior MO

Junior MO Member

Still for sale. Where at are you located?