1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by fairfield01, Sep 25, 2010.

1. fairfield01

fairfield01 Junior Member
    from canada

I have a 2007 chevy cab and chassy, it is a 2 wheel drive. I can't find any info on a plow for this truck.
  2. Sabsan84

Sabsan84 Senior Member

you can pretty much put any plow on that truck given its a dually, however, it prob does not have a plow prep, i have a similar truck btw.... from my research its basically the same options as one that is 4x4, just you need to remember you prob only have one battery and small alternator, and prob no trans cooler, otherwise some type of suspension assist for the front end, crank the torsion bars, align as necessary and you are good to go...Good luck, anybody else feel free to chime in if I missed or overlooked something
  3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

X2...............plow frames are the same on 4x4's, so just search for that and you'll get what you're looking for.