1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2WD push During 1-22

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by edosher, Jan 24, 2005.

1. edosher

edosher Member

Not bad for a broken truck...It's also a good thing that this is my brothers lawn that I am burying... :rolleyes:

2. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

2wd? cool.
  3. edosher

edosher Member

Yeah, 2Wd after I blew the front driveshaft before the storm even hit.... :cry:
  4. ta3834bbl

ta3834bbl Senior Member

What kind of tires are you running, and how much, if any, ballast are you using?
  5. edosher

edosher Member

Almost the same as yours, Bridgestone Deuler AP-T LT 285-75-16's. I usually use around 600-700 lbs of balast(without tool box, misc, etc.), but I took al of the wieght from the wifes truck to push one the last storm. I guess it was around 1200lbs total. Usually the normal wieght is fine, I only plow in 4WL and do smaller jobs.