1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2nd Generation Dodge Hiniker Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kevlars, Nov 14, 2011.

1. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

I have for sale a truckside Hiniker bracket. No wiring or controller. I am getting a different truck and this one won't work on the new truck. This will fit 1994-2002 Ram 2500 and 1994-2001 Ram 1500.

I bought the whole setup Brand new in February, after the blizzard. I only plowed with it one time and hooked up the plow another time to move it around in the shop to put it away for the summer.

I am in Northwest Illinois. Local preferred, but I am willing to work something out on shipping or meet within a reasonable distance to get it to the buyer. I would have no problem crating it and finding a shipper. My zip code is 61273.

I am asking $400 OBO. If I am too high let me know.

I may be willing to trade for a set of wheels for a 2000 F250 Super Duty.

Thanks for looking, PM me or respond here if interested.

kevlars

2. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

Am I too high, or is it that nobody needs one right now?

This thing is basically brand new. My dealer says that a new one is $575.

I want to move this, only because I don't need it anymore because I am getting a different truck.

$350??? Make me an offer. I will crate it up and ship it. We can work out shipping costs.

Thanks, kevlars