1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2nd gen Ram tranny lines in SS....

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by justme-, Oct 29, 2010.

1. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Hey guys, just wanted to let others know, I am currently having my tranny cooling lines duped in SS (for way less than they cost to replace from the factory) so if anyone needs to replace theirs they will be available from Classic Tube.
    I have their ss brake lines installed (hard line) which came with lines for 4wal, but I sent the lines I needed in for them to make to cover RWAL. Brake line kit covers 1996-1997.

Not a rep from them, just had a great experience and was supplied a great product. Nothing worse then replacing these lines on older trucks over and over...SS now.

2. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

thats a great idea, they do fuel lines in s.s from the factory but no ss brakelines yet. :realmad:

3. RamPainting LLC

RamPainting LLC Senior Member

How much? I bought new OEM lines for less then $80 bucks when I built my 47RE.

4. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Costing me $275 plus shipping. when I changed them a few years ago I used factory lines which cost me over $800 just in parts!

Factory lines for my gen ram are not available in SS- they are plastic wrapped mild steel... already changed those once as well... next time they will be in SS.