1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2nd Gen Dodge Boss Truck Side Stuff

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NLS1, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Hey folks, I have for sale all the truck side stuff for a Boss setup on a Dodge 2nd Gen.
    94-02 body style

I had this in another thread that has since been buried since I had other stuff listed in that thread. Figured I would just start a new thread for this stuff only.

I bought it all new in fall 2010. It got use one season, and hooked up once or twice last year.

No rust, perfect condition. The paint is still shiny, you can see the reflections in the pictures. Sold truck and this is sitting.

Wiring
    V-plow handheld controller
    Mount

All there and ready to go. You just need a new bolt kit, I threw away the bolts since you really aren't supposed to re-use them.

I would prefer local pickup. I don't plan to ship unless you pay the shipping.

$550 cash firm, the only trade I would consider is a Glock 23 Gen 4

Dan
    763-607-7270

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  2. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

is that your wallet by the boss mount?

3. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

No that's the Boss manual! :)