1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

29hdw

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by CountryBoy72, Jan 27, 2009.

1. CountryBoy72

CountryBoy72 Member

Anybody got, an use one of these plows ? What do you think of it ? Do you have the EZ Wings and what size wings are you using ? Are they easy to change ? Anybody else got any input on this SW Plow ? Got Any Pics ?

2. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

3. CountryBoy72

CountryBoy72 Member

Thanks Rick, That's exactly what I'm after. The removable wings will give me more flexibility and ease of traveling ? Rick do you know if there's any video of this plow in action or the installing and removing the wings ? 8' plow with 18" to a 9'6" Plow sweet ? Is it an option to just run one wing ? Can you put curb guards on the wings and or the plow for that matter ?

4. s_melchi

s_melchi Senior Member

There are just two pins that hold the wings in place. You can take them in and out in about a minute or less on each side.

You can add curb guards in the same way you add the wings.

I guess you could run one wing. Not really sure why you would want only one wing. But I am sure you can do it if the need was there.

This should answer all your questions.
    http://www.snoway.com/service/Updates/97101373B.pdf

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Yes they are available as singles. I am running just one 45 degree scoop wing on the drivers side for discharge control. Works well.